I specialize in helping complicated families with:
- Recovering/rebalancing from divorce
- Parenting across two households in conflict
- Stepfamily formation (married or not)
- Parenting Coordination (when you and your co-parent are court-ordered to get help making agreements)
- Child Custody Evaluation (when you and your co-parent cannot agree on a parenting plan)
- Psychotherapy for adults suffering from mood disorders or adjusting to new life circumstances.
Since 1990, I ‘ve been devoted to helping people create strategies for change to heal from life’s disruptions, repair damaged relationships, protect their children from adult conflicts, and move on with peaceful hearts.
In addition to my mental health licensure, I am qualified under Louisiana statutes to serve as a child custody evaluator, parenting coordinator, and domestic mediator.
If you need help in any of these areas, or would like to discuss which of these services may best suit your needs, please feel free to contact me by calling 225-769-8877 or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to helping you.